Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Victory

Somedays I wonder how long I can homeschool. How long can I keep struggling with Tim. I pray and ask God to give me the strength and the words to say. When it was time to start school today, Timothy cried... he didn't want to do school, but of course that is not an option.

We first did the phonics and reading book... the one he seems to hate the most. It was a short lesson today and at the end, he wanted to do more and I told him he could. He did two more pages BECAUSE HE WANTED TO!!! Then handwriting was next. He had to do two pages. While I was reading with Parker, he did the two pages and then did four more pages... BECAUSE HE WANTED TO!!! He was soo excited to show me his extra work that he did and had done well. Today is a day to praise and thank God for the small things.

No comments: