Friday, October 26, 2007

God's Confirmation

As I have gone along this journey of having a book published, I want to be sure that I always give all of the glory to God.  He did this, He saved my marriage, He inspired me to want to minister to other women, and He had me accidentally write a book.  Now He is doing it again.  Yesterday, I talked with a long time friend of mine.  She is the person that everyone needs in his or her life.  She is much older than me, is very wise and loves the Lord with all of her heart.  She always has sound advice; I love her and her family dearly!  God is now using her to help me.  Without people knowing about my book and doing the Bible study, God cannot use it to heal people and help them have the marriage that He intended.  My dear friend has offered to buy all of the books that I need to promote this study to local media, bookstores and churches.  I was really almost speechless by her generous offer and thankful beyond words.  This is just another confirmation that God wants to use me as an example to inspire and heal marriages.  I am honored to be God's servant and thankful for my dear friend that God is using to help me in this process.  I hope that each of you have someone like her in your life!  May God bless you all.

No comments: