Monday, October 8, 2007

Cover Design

Wow, this thing is really becoming a reality.  Last week while on vacation, Publish America sent me a cover design.  It was not exactly what I was looking for and they quickly sent another one. Doug looked at it and said that it was not what he had in mind, so to designing he went.  He knows me so well and loves me so much that he has designed me the perfect cover.  I will be sending it to my publisher tomorrow and cannot wait for their approval!  As soon as I have their approval, I will be posting it on the homepage.  I am pretty much expecting a release date of 4-6 weeks from now, which is very exciting.  Now I have to really start a "marketing" plan.  Please say a prayer for me that God uses this book and me in whatever way he wants!  Thanks for all of your love and support!

Dana

No comments: