Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ready... Set...

Okay, so it is not quite, "Go" yet.  But I am getting really close!  My publisher emailed me an official release date today.  I still cannot believe that when you type my name into seach engines that I come up as an author with a webpage.  I also can't believe that in two months you will be able to go to the counter at Borders and give them my name and they will be able to order the book that I wrote (totally with God's help and inspiration) for you!  This is really about to become a reality!  You can even buy it from my publisher NOW!  I guess that makes it a reality even though I do not have a copy in my hands yet.  I still have to wait a few more weeks for that.  My mind is almost spinning in what to do next.  I am going to let God lead me and use me!  I am confident that He will make clear how I am supposed to market this book.  I pray with all of my heart that He does something special in at least one woman's life because of what I have learned and experienced and now wrote.  I want to thank you again for all of your prayers and support as I continue down this crazy path that God has put me on!

No comments: