Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I love this show!

I just finished watching the biggest loser

I LOVE this show! It makes me feel like I can do it... no not 10+ pounds in a week, not 4 hours a day in the gym, but making wiser choices, smaller portions and moderate exercise. I am moving my scale so I don't weigh again until next Tuesday morning! I would love to be down 3 or 4 pounds. I have small group to get through on Thursday night... such temptation with really bad food. I will make the wise choice (straight f/ Kid's Club), with God's help, but it's up to me!

Today I decreased my carbs... did not eliminate them. Ate less food, so I am sure less calories. Did not get to the Y, may not get there until saturday morning. My plan is to seriously train for a 5 K in 3.5 weeks. I can run 1.5 miles, time to double.

Praising God for a great day, asking God for self-control (the fruit of the spirit I lack the most) for tomorrow.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 2 slices of low fat ham, 2 T shredded cheese
Lunch: 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of cheese
Snack: string cheese, fiber one bar
Dinner: black beans & corn, broccoli with cheese and dijon mustard sauce, turkey burger on wheat bun with slice of cheese and ketchup

Notes f/ today: too much cheese, no water!

No comments: