Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catching Up!

It has been a really long time since I have blogged.  Summer was busy, the kids are older so there were days at the park, swimming, and camping to take up our days.  Doug and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.  Fall has approached and now I am getting ready to speak to ladies about marriage for two straight weekends.  This is something that I have really been prayerfully considering for a while now and feel like how this goes will determine if I continue to pursue this ministry.  I have had a few roadblocks and am uncertain what God wants me to do.  I feel like God will make it clear to me this weekend and next weekend if this is my calling.  Please pray for me to be aware of God’s guidance and for me to accept His will in my life.  


I have also succumbed to Facebook.  If you have a Facebook page you can check me out!


I will write again next week to let you know how thing went this weekend!

No comments: