Thursday, July 9, 2009

And God Reminds Me...

I am again reminded why I changed the direction my website is going... Our church recently looked at hosting a mini-women’s conference where a well-known, well-respected woman would be teleconferenced in for part of the conference. The minimum price is $1000 for up to 250 people. If we chose to charge, that would leave out many people who could not afford to pay to come. So sad that that price is out of reach for the majority of churches and people in the world!

I believe that God has given me a desire as well as a gift to write and speak/teach about Him to others. I desperately want to share what God has done to change my life and the things that He is teaching me everyday, with others. I believe with all of my heart that anything I do has to be available to everyone, but at the same time not appear as cheesy and low budget! Someday, FaithWalk will have podcasts and video teachings as well as the already available traditional Bible study and the coming really soon mini-studies, all to help you in your walk with Christ.

I could add great stuff everyday (not going to happen right away, LOL), but the only way my website will gain exposure and become reputable is YOU! I need you to share my website with everyone you know. Share it with email. If you are a member of the FaithWalk facebook page, go to the FaithWalk page (type faithwalk in the search on FB and it will come up) then suggest it to all of your friends. Tell your church leaders about it, tell them that I am willing to come and speak to large or small groups at no charge.

God has led me in the direction of creating this website to be available to all, I believe that God has led me to you to help me spread the word! Will you be a part of God’s bigger plan?

No comments: